As you think about what cookies to take along for National Good Neighbor day, here is a handy preschool-friendly recipe to try:
What you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 5 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 5 cups corn flakes
What to do:
- Combine sugar, corn syrup and cocoa powder in a large pot and heat just to boiling.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter.
- Stir in corn flakes and pour into 9×13 pan.
- When cool, cut into brownie-sized bars.
Although these are great for sharing, be sure to make enough for yourselves—they are delicious!